Tuesday, April 26, 2016

A Blank Canvas

I'm never going to get tired of testing out these stamping polished by Colors by Llarowe! I'm also never going to stop being amazed by how perfect they are!

I wanted to see how the stamping polishes would show up over a white base and I'm glad I tried it because the result is super cool! Want to see?

I started with a base of OPI Alpine Snow. When it was dry I stamped over each nail using CBL Enchanted Forest and Lilac Petals and Bundle Monster stamping plate BM-710. I sealed it in with one coat of Seche Vite top coat and that was it!


I love how stamping over the white base really showcases how crisp these polishes stamp. Getting crisp images with a holographic polish isn't a small feat and I have to say these polishes are quickly moving their way up to my favorites!

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment