Friday, March 11, 2016

Pretty in Green

With St. Patrick's Day quickly approaching I thought it was about time to break out some green polishes! I don't tend to gravitate towards green polishes often but every time I do them I question why that is because I LOVE them! And I got to use some Stick It! Nail Vinyls Multi Clover Stencils for the first time and the final product? Brilliant!

I started off with a base of Blackheart Beauty Jealous Type on my index, middle, and pinky nails and Color Club Kismet on my ring and thumb nails. When the polishes were dry I appliled the Multi Clover Stencils over each nail and sponged over them with Color Club Kismet on my index, middle, and pink nails and Blackheart Beauty Jealous Type on my ring and thumb nails. I removed the stencils and sealed everything in with a coat of Seche Vite and that was it!


I have to say I've never been the biggest fan of St. Patrick's Day, I don't not like it but more often then not it passes without me even noticing ;) BUT! These nails are super cool and hey who knows, maybe I'll even celebrate this year!

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment