Thursday, November 12, 2015

Houndstooth Vinyls

Hey guys!

I'm super excited to share these nails with you because I am SO happy with them!

I've never created a houndstooth design besides stamping it on my nails, the idea of houndstooth vinyls were so intriguing to me I couldn't wait to give them a shot and MAN do I love them! 

I want to note that these vinyls are brand new from Stick It! Nail Vinyls and not released yet but keep an eye on her Instagram because I think they will be releasing soon! Let's get this look started :) 

I started with a base of Color Club Cosmic Fate and applied the vinyls onto each nail. Then I painted over the vinyls with Mundo De Unas Brown. I peeled off the vinyl and created a triangle shape near my cuticle with China Glaze Mingle With Kringle and outlined it with Wet n Wild Black Creme. I sealed it all in with some Seche Vite and that was it! 


I really am so in love with these! Houndstooth is such a fun design and I wish I used it more often. This look makes me feel so Thanksgiving-ish and SO ready for some turkey! ;)

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment