Monday, November 30, 2015

An Early Holiday Manicure

Hi guys!

So I know it's a bit early for holiday designs but I've been obsessing over Lacquer Lust Velvet Rope and it's just such a perfect color for the holidays so BAM! Holiday manicure ;) 

I started off with a base of Lacquer Lust Velvet Rope (duhhhhhhh) and while it was drying I created stamped decals using Bundle Monster plate BM-314 and Mundo De Unas Light Gold. I applied the decals to my nails and sealed everything in with some Seche Vite. And that it! Super simple. 



I love love love this look! It's so simple but that red just brings it to life! I haven't done any stamped decals in a while and I have to say I'm a bit rusty.... but I think these turned out okay.

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment