Saturday, October 17, 2015

Spooky Spider Webs

It's that time of year again! 

Time for pumpkins, ghosts and ghouls, and all that spooky stuff. Me? I prefer the cute Halloween stuff ;) Although haunted houses is a guilty pleasure of mine.... unless it involves chainsaws, then EFFFFFF that! 

Anyways I bought a few polishes from a new to me brand, Nasty Nails, and one of the colors I bought was Boink! A GORGEOUS pumpkin orange! I couldn't wait to give it a try so I figured some Halloween nails were in order. Want to check it out?

I started with a base of Nasty Nails Boink! and then applied a layer of TLLB Glow-Stly over top. When it was dry I stamped over each nail with Bundle Monster plate BM-H07 and a black stamping polish from the Born Pretty Store. I sealed it all in with some Seche Vite and that was it!




That orange though.... PERFECTION! I'm not much of an orange wearer but I can see myself wearing this one a lot!

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment