Monday, October 26, 2015

Halloween Mini Dotticure

Hi guys!

More Halloween nails woohoo! I love this look so much because it's not scary, it's not creepy, it's not gory, it's just... cute ;) Sometimes simple nail designs are my absolute favorite designs to do, and this one is classy and still quite festive. Wanna check it out?

I started off by taking a toothpick, dipping it into some Nasty Nails Boink! and adding dots to the bottom portion of my nail focusing heavily on the very bottom edge. When those dots were dry I went back in and added some more dots with Wet N Wild Black Creme. I filled in any bald spots with some more Nasty Nails Boink! and added a layer of TLLB Glow-Stly for some good holo measure ;) Finally I sealed it all in with a layer of Seche Vite and that's it!



I love how simple this look is, and it honestly took me about 15 minutes to create. It's perfect for a last minute halloween manicure, or you can even change it up and use different colors. The possibilities are endless ;) 

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment