Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Weave into Fall

Good morning everyone!

I've got a super quick post because I'm about to be late for work ;) LOL

I'm super excited about these nails because they are perfect for Fall! I've been wanting to do some season transitioning nails lately and I'm so happy with the way these turned out!

I don't have the list of everything I used right now because I don't have time to grab my polishes, if you want to know what everything is just let me know and I will post them for you :) BUT the weave pattern was created by using Weave Stencils from Stick It! Nail Vinyls, and they are FANTASTIC! 

Anywhoo.... check these out!



I really am so happy with these! It's such a fun look for Fall... or whenever ;) 

What do you guys think?

Thanks so much loves! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment