Friday, September 4, 2015

Watermarble Vinylz 4 Dayz

OH HAY THERE!

Does anyone know wtf was up with Blogger? This is the first time I've been able to access it in more then a week!! What the heck Blogger?

Well, anyways I'M BACK and better then ever with this gorgeous water marble manicure using the new and improved Watermarble Vinyls from Stick It! Nail Vinyls! Let's get into it shall we?

I started off with a base of Wet n Wild Black Creme and applied a layer of Seche Vite to protect my polish. When my nails were dry I applied the watermarble vinyls and sponged over them with a Mundo De Unas pink, turquoise, and blue... sorry I can't remember the colors!!! T.T While the polish was still wet I carefully removed the vinyls, applied one more layer of Seche Vite, and viola! Watermarble nails minus the water.... and HUGE pain in the ass ;) 




Oh GAWD I am obsessed with these! So incredibly easy to use and the results are just stunning!

Have you tried Stick It! Nail Vinyls Watermarble Vinyls yet? If you haven't but you want to... or you just want to stock up get yours HERE! <- clicky the linky ;) 

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves it is good to be BACK :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment