Sunday, September 27, 2015

Negative Space White Blobbicure

Hey guys!

It's been a hot minute since a last did a blobbicure and I think it's about time I get another one up on this blog! I have to say, this may be my favorite one to date, so make sure to let me know what you guys think!

I started off by applying a thick layer of Seche Vite on my nail, while that was still dry I took Sinful Colors Snow Me White and blobbed it all over my nails. I let the polish spread and when it was dry I applied on more layer of Seche Vite to seal it all in. I also added this cute little crown to my ring finger nail!




I love this look! And I love it even more because you only need two things: top coat and white polish. That's it! No tools or anything, how much better could it get? 

Do you think this look is cool?! 

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment