Monday, June 29, 2015

Seaweed-y

Happpppppppy Monday!!

T.T

Why does the weekend never seem long enough?

At least I can look at these pretty nails while I'm at work and imagine myself at the beach instead ;) 

I just got a new stamper on Friday, the creative stamper! And let me tell you it's ahhhhh-mazing <3 Along with that the bunches of mini stamping polished I ordered from Mundo De Unas came in too! Time to play, and play is just what I did!

I started off with a base of Color Club Kismet. While my base was drying I reverse stamped using Born Pretty Store plate BP-L017 with Mundo De Unas Green and filled it in with Maybelline Color Show Green With Envy. I top coated it and let it dry and then carefully peeled it off of my stamper and placed it on my nails. I cleaned up the excess and applied a layer of Seche Vite to finish it off.




I ended up liking this design so much more then I thought I would. I don't reverse stamp very often, this is actually my second time doing it so I'll admit that I still need some practice but man, these looked pretty bad ass from far away ;) 

What do you guys think? 

Enjoy your Monday! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment