Friday, June 12, 2015

Cool Toned Mosaic

Hi guys! 

I haven't done too many mosaic designs, I don't know, the design itself just doesn't click with me for some reason. But I really wanted to give it another try and while this isn't my favorite design ever I'm still really proud of it! 

I started with a base of NYC Sidewalkers on my ring, China Glaze Too Yacht To Handle on my pinky and a blank slate on my middle and ring. I added two dots of China Glaze Too Yacht To Handle on my index and one dot of NYC Sidewalkers on my pinky. I used some black acrylic paint to paint on the base for my mosaic design on my middle and ring nails. Then I used China Glaze Too Yacht To Handle, NYC Sidewalkers, and Wet n Wild Black Creme. I sealed everything in with some Seche Vite to finish off the design.



I'm really loving this black, gray, and mint color combination, so cool.... literally ;) I'm really happy with how this design came out, I think I'll definitely give mosaic nails a go again. 

What do you guys think?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment