Monday, February 16, 2015

Snow, snow EVERYWHERE

Okay, does anyone know how many more days until spring?!?!?

This snow is getting a little bit ridiculous. Here in Massachusetts I think we have at least 4.5 feet of snow or more outside AND there's more coming tonight! I can't even deal. If you've been around this blog for a while you'll know that I'm absolutely not a winter person, but I do like the snow.... or so I thought! It's getting old now -_- LOL 

But, when life gives you snow, make snow nail art!!! ;) 

I started off this design with a base of Color Club Eternal Beauty, one of my absolute favorite polishes. When it dried I used Bundle Monster plate BM-407 and stamped over each nail with PMTG White Undies. Finally I sealed everything in with Seche Vite




While I may be over the snow outside, I'm not quite over it on my nails! I absolutely loved this design, it was interesting and the holographic sparked was just AMAZING! I don't think I will ever get tired of holographic polishes ;) 

What do you think guys? Do you love the snow or not?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment