Monday, January 19, 2015

You've been framed!

I feel like I've used this title before... with every single framed mani I've ever done. Damnit.

Anyways beside the lame-o title, I am LOVING this manicure. Moar blue please! And I get to showcase a super special polish. Keep reading to find out why!

Okay I started off with 2 coats of my super special polish, a polish from an upcoming collection from my brand The Little LacquerBean woohoo! It's a lovely green toned blue with a holographic finish. Yummy! When it was dry I used Zoya Liberty and a small nail art brush to outline all around each nail. When I was finished I sealed it all in with Essie Good To Go to make sure it had a super shiny and even finish. 




Just look at that sparkle! I really enjoy doing framed manicures, they can be frustrating at times when you're working with such thin lines but the effect it gives is totally worth the extra effort. So fun!

What do you think guys? What's your favorite framed mani you've ever done? Link it in the comments so I can take a look!

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment