Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

It's FINALLY here!!!

That's right, it's Christmas! I hope you are all having a wonderful day so far! It's probably really early right now, if you're reading this as soon as I post it. My sister and I have a tradition of getting up super early... we've done it since we were small and it was impossible to sleep when the magic of Christmas was still running through our veins! But early or not, I've got some super fun Christmas nails to share with you guys that I'm really proud of!

I started off with a base of The Little LacquerBean Sweet Irish Cream. I then created the ugly Christmas sweater / Christmas tribal design, using various red and green acrylic paints. I top coated everything with Essie Good To Go but then decided that I wanted to mattify everything so I used one coat of NYC Matte Me Crazy. I include a shiny pic too don't worry ;)

OH! And I had some fun photographing these so enjoy LOL 









What do you guys think? Let me know what you guys are wearing on your nails this Christmas, and if you wrote up a post link in it the comments so I can see!

I hope you guys have a wonderful, merry and safe Christmas filled with love, family, and laughs. And I hope Santa brought you everything you asked for... but only if you've been good this year ;)

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment