Monday, December 8, 2014

Merry Chevrons

Chevrons.

They complete my life. I have no idea why I'm so obsessed with them lately but man, I just can't get enough! So you guys had to know there would be at least one Christmassy chevron design.... or 4 ;) I really, really loved the way this one turned out though so read on to find out how I did it.

I started off with a base of Essie Blanc. When it dried I taped off around my nails and created a water spotted design using Blackheart Beauty Jealous Type and Dior Marilyn. I removed the tape and applied The Little LacquerBean Relaxed Chevron Mini vinyls. I painted over the vinyls with Essie Blanc, removed them, cleaned everything up, and applied Essie Good To Go to finish every off. 






I love how different each nail came out yet they all tie together for a beautiful Christmas design. 

Oh and not to shamelessly promote or anything but just LOOK at how crisp those lines are O.O I recently changed my vinyl to a new supplier and they work so amazingly! (purchase them HERE ;) ;) ) 

What do you guys think?

Talk to you all soon!
Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment