Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's finally here!

Thanksgiving is finally here and all I can say is man, I'm SO ready for some turkey!! 

Of course you all know I procrastinated until this morning to create my Thanksgiving nails and I wanted to do something great and you know I had issues and got super pissed off. But, after a few hours I've finally finished! And with a grumbling tummy I'd like to show you all my Thanksgiving nails for this year!

I started off with a base of Color Club Cosmic Fate, I've been using this color so much lately, it's such a beautiful fall color! When that dried I created everything else with various acrylic paints. When I finished I sealed everything in with two generous coats of Essie Good To Go to get a great shine. 



snooooooop!
While these nails really gave me an issue, I'm happy that I finally got them done because I love them! Charlie Brown is one of my favorite things to watch around the holidays so I always try to fit in one manicure dedicated the them. 

What do you think guys? What are you wearing on your nails today?

I hope all of you that celebrate Thanksgiving have a wonderful day filled with food, family, fun, and of course so much love.

If you're on instagram tag me #pinkandpolishedthanksgiving so I can check out your Thanksgiving nails!!

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment