Thursday, October 16, 2014

Spooky Spiderwebs

IT'S TIME!

It's time. It's time. It's time. It's time..... for Halloween nails!!! 

Halloween has got to be one of the best times of the year for nail art, there are so many different things to do! I've got a couple ideas in my head so keep an eye out for some spooky designs like the one I created today: spiderwebs!!

I have to confess, I took these nails off almost as soon as I finished them, it's not that I didn't like them, I actually loved them! But I am terrified of spiders! ;) Though it is the time of the year so spiderwebs it is!

I started off with a base of Wet n Wild Black Creme. When it died I took a small nail art brush and some white acrylic paint to create the webs. I sealed it all in with Essie Good To Go and that's it! 






Even though I hate spiders I loved these nails!! I'm so excited that I got the lines thin enough so that the spiderweb looked delicate... to an extent LOL! 

What do you guys think? What do you want to see for nail art this Halloween??

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment