Friday, October 10, 2014

Slimy Drips

It's time to break out some Halloween nails! 

I love Halloween nails so much they are so fun and there's so many different directions you can take them. I've decided on some spooky, slimy drips today showcasing Radioactive Slime from my Halloween collection now available at my store! (click HERE to go check them out!) Ready to find out how I created this look?

I started off with a base of Wet N Wild Black Creme. Then I went back with some white acrylic paint and a small nail art brush to create the drips. After that dried I went back over the with with The Little LacquerBean Radioactive Slime. I sealed it all in with some Essie Good To Go and that was it!



hmmmm awkward hand pose? Check! 

Wanna know the best part? IT GLOWS IN THE DARK!


Love love love this look!! Radioactive Slime glows so well my nails were glowing all night long!!!

What do you guys think? What's your favorite Halloween nail art?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment