Friday, October 3, 2014

A Delightfully Holographic Water Marble

Ever since the water marble prompt from the 31 Day Challenge 2014 I've been itching to get back on the water marble train. 

I used to do quite a few water marbles but then I let it go for a while and seemed to lose the magic. No matter how hard I would try I just couldn't get it to work. But I sat down the other day determined to get something to work and finally came out with this! Ready to check it out?

I started off with a base of Essie Blanc. Then I taped off my nails and created the water marble using Color Club In De-Nile, Color Club Wicker Park, and Color Club Nail-Robi. I added a layer of The Little LacquerBean Glow-Stly on top because look at that holo!! ;) And finally I sealed it all in with a coat of Essie Good To Go






Mmmmm that sparkle! I'm so happy that I feel like I'm getting my water marbling mojo back! Keep an eye on the blog for some more water marbling manis!

What about you guys, what do you do when the water marbling god are angry with you?!

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment