Saturday, September 27, 2014

31DC2014 Day 27: Inspired By Artwork

Hey guys!!

I can finally see the end of this challenge! We're so close and I'm not giving up now! Day 27 of the 31 Day Challenge 2014 is Inspired By Artwork and I really hope that you guys like what I came up with.

When I first saw this prompt, a bunch of ideas came to mind, Van Gogh and all those fantastic artists of course, but then a lightbulb went off... what about a more primitive art? What about that art that we've all created at one time or another? You all know what I'm talking about... FINGER PAINTING! Tell me you don't have fond memories of sticking your hands in paint, putting them on some white paper, slapping your name on it and giving it to your parents?! Yeah, gooooooood times! ;)

I started off this design with a base of Essie Blanc. Then I took a small nail art brush and pink, purple, and turquoise acrylic paint to create the handprints. I sealed it all in with a layer of Essie Good To Go and because I'm on a matte kick, I decided to mattify it with NYC Matte Me Crazy. Glossy pics are below as well 






So love this! It brings back some great memories, ooooh it reminds me of playing with shaving cream too!! Tell me you guys did that, if you didn't you should go do it. Like Immediately. What are you still doing here?! Get going and get in that shaving cream!!! LOL!

Alright guys it's your turn! Post a link in the comments of your 31DC2014 day 27 nails so I can see!

Thanks loves :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment