Thursday, August 7, 2014

Striped Tips

Stripes! Stripes everywhere!!! 

I've been struggling with what to paint on my nails lately, I'm not sure where all my creative juices went but they sure ran away from me. *sigh* But never fear! I shall work past this block, it's the only way to get through. 

I was experimenting with a few different designs and I came across this striped chevron french tip design that really stuck with me. So I decided to show you ;) 

I started with a base of Ruby Wing Silk Sheets. When that dried I painted on the chevron tips with white acrylic paint. I then free handed on the black and purple stripes with acrylic paint. I topped the tips with some China Glaze Fairy Dust and then top coated everything with a generous coat of Essie Good-To-Go




Even though I've been having an artistic block I quite enjoyed this design. Simple, but still fun and colorful. 

What about you guys, what do you do when you have a nail art block?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment