Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pretty Petals with Pretty & Polished

I'm sure you guys remember the gorgeous Sandy Shores that I reviewed just the other day by Pretty & Polished. Well I absolutely fell in love with it! I was going to wear it on its own for a little while but after I applied it the color was just begging for some dainty little daisies so who am I to take away that dream?!?! 

I started this design off with a base of Pretty & Polished Sandy Shores. When that dried I painted on the daisies with a small nail art brush and white, gray, and yellow acrylic paint. I sealed everything in with a good layer of Essie Good To Go and I was finished.






I really enjoy the "messy" look to these daisies. I like that they don't look perfect and I think that it gives them some character and makes the design so much more fun. Or maybe I'm just making up excuses for my shaky hand ;) LOL Either way I loved wearing this simple design on my nails.

What about you guys? What's your favorite flower?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment