Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Please Sparrow me the bird puns

Punny huh? ;) 

I have to admit, when I first saw this sparrow image on Bundle Monster's plates I loved it a lot, but I didn't really know what to do with it. The problem was I knew it was going to be too big to fit on my nails so I wasn't sure really where to take the design. But I'm glad I decided to take the simple route and just do some tone on tone purple stamping. Let's see what ya think :)

I started off with a base of Lime Crime Lavendairy. When that was dry I stamped over it with BM-401 with Color Club Eternal Beauty. I didn't have a rhyme of reason to the way I stamped I just turned the stamper and away I went! I sealed everything with a coat of Poshe and the design was finished.




What do you think? Simple right? Sometimes I feel like simple is the way to go, I mean don't get me wrong I definitely love doing crazy intricate and fun nails but every once in a while simple nails can really be like a breath of fresh air. As was the case with these I really enjoyed wearing them and was sad to see them go but all good things must come to an end right?! ;) 

Thanks loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment