Saturday, May 31, 2014

A Patriotic French

I did two different designs to show you guys for Memorial Day but as you know I forgot to post them -_- I won't let that stop me though! 

You've already seen my red, white, and blue watermarble and today I have a simple french with a patriotic flair. 

There's nothing quite as refreshing as a clean and crisp french manicure and they're so easy to spice up! I started this design by creating my white tips using Essie Blanc and a clean up brush dipped in acetone to clean up the smile line. When that dried I layered OPI Bubble Bath over everything. I then created the dots using China Glaze Just Be-Claws and So Blue With Out You. I layered China Glaze Fairy Dust over the top for a pretty sparkle! I sealed everything in with some Poshe and the design was finished.





Now that my nails have finally started getting some length again I'm really loving the way french manicures look! 

What about you guys? Whats your favorite french manicure combo?

Thanks loves :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment