Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Did you stay up to watch the ball drop? I did.... barely ;) LOL! I'm excited to put 2013 behind me and ecstatic to get started on 2014. When I was trying to decide on what to wear on my nails to ring in the new year I thought about doing gold and black or silver and black but then I realized the bright colors reflect me so much more! So how about bright and cheery new years nails?

I started the design off with OPI This Gown Needs A Crown. When that was dry I painted all of the details on with acrylic paints. After that I topped it off with some Poshe and I was ready to go! 






I hope 2014 brings you all you want but most importantly I hope it brings you health and happiness! Because what's the point if you're not happy? So do me a favor and go out and do what makes you happy.... or paint your nails because that's the same thing right?! ;) 

Thanks so much loves!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Happy New Years to you too!! Thanks so much!! :)

      Delete
  2. This is so cool, bright and fun - love it, and I wish you too a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maria!! :) I hope you have an amazing New Year!! :)

      Delete
  3. Yes ma'am! Polishing my nails is indeed my happy place.
    Happy 2014, Miss K!!!<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's mine too! ;) LOL! I hope you have an amazing new year Inky!! <3

      Delete