Monday, November 25, 2013

Zebra marble

Hi loves

So, I've had this idea for a while and only recently have I been able to act on it. Some of you may remember my first challenge day of the Mish Mash Challenge where I did a purple holographic water marble... I noted on that post that the stripes were so skinny they kind of reminded me of zebra stripes. Well that put a little thought in my head of doing a holographic white and black marble. Then it would really look like zebra stripes right?! Well it didn't exactly happen that way -_- The black lines didn't get as skinny as the purple ones did but I still really like it and it looks zebra-ish.... sort of anyways ;)

I started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. I think I need to pick up another bottle of this... or 12 since I use it so much ;) Anyways, I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Color Club Beyond for the marble on my middle, ring, and thumb. Then I just did two coats of Color Club Beyond on my index and pinky finger and after some top coat I was all done :) 








What do you think? Kind of zebra-ish right? Either way I wore this for a solid 4 days before I took it off. I'm so sad that some of the pictures decided to be a little blurry -_- Oh well though right? I can't control when my camera wants to have little hissy fits!!! 

Have you tried marbling with holographic polishes yet? Which ones work best for you?
Thanks guys :) 

4 comments: