Friday, October 11, 2013

This is Halloween

Hi pumpkins

Well, it's that time of year again! I love October because that means Halloween nail designs! You know pumpkins, spiderwebs, black cats and all that good stuff ;) Hopefully I'll be able to get a bunch in this year before the 31st comes. 

To kick off my first Halloween design of the year I wanted to do something that I haven't done before. I see Nightmare Before Christmas nails all over the interwebz and felt the need to give them a shot myself. I have to say I'm pretty happy with the way these turned out so make sure you take a look :) 

I started with a base of Wet'n'Wild Black Creme on my thumb, middle, and ring finger. On my index and pinky I used Azature White. I freehanded the black stripes on my index and pinky and painted the rest of the details on with acrylic paints. I had to use two coats of top coat to smooth everything out.



Awwww Zero! :) 



I'm still experimenting with my photos, I really love the soft feel to these ones, I'm not sure if they are too washed out but the polish colors are true to life. So we shall see! ;) 

But these nails we're super fun and I almost couldn't bear to take them off! I can't wait to do some more Halloween designs so keep a close watch for the next one!

Thanks so much lovelies :) 

22 comments:

  1. My God! Those look AMAZEBALLS! This is not Halloween, this is fantabulous! :D Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL you are too darn sweet!! Thank you so much lady!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, I can't believe you drew this, how amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zero and sally look incredible! You did a fantastic job, I love these so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be way more than happy about it - it's so darn well painted, you are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Maria!!! Your comments always put a smile on my face! :)

      Delete
  5. Sooo good! Wish I could paint like this <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you totally can! All you need is some spare time and I know you could paint like this!! Thank you so much!!! :)

      Delete
  6. Fantabulous Awesomeness... me luvey! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fantastically spooky! I love how much details you put in... great job, Kristine! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Yun!!! I'm really glad I decided to challenge myself :)

      Delete
  8. Oh my days these are amazing!! Fantastic job :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not very fond of halloween, but I did enjoy this animation nontheless :) And I love pumpkins! XD Anyway, you did a fantastic job with this! Really love all the details you've put into it! Great job! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pumpkins are always fun! I definitely need to paint some soon ;) Thank you so much lady!!! :)

      Delete