Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Zoya gradient

Happy Tuesday!

Am I the only one who is thrilled that Monday is over?! Lol! It was busy and rainy and just yuck, but most Mondays are aren't they? ;)

I was going through my pictures I have backed up and came across a Zoya gradient I did when I got some of my new Zoyas and I knew it was just bright enough to make sure today is better than yesterday :) Check it out!


Colors used:
- Zoya Kimber 
- Zoya Zuza










*Sigh* Definitely missing those longer nails! It seems like every time they start to grow out lately one snaps! Damn you winter!!! I'm really enjoying this color combo though it reminds me of summer and that's totally where I want to be!

So what do you think?

Don't forget the multi-blogger Valentine's Day giveaway is ending Thursday! Make sure you get your entries in!!! Click HERE to enter!! 

Thanks for reading guys :) 

3 comments: