Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The patchwork to my heart ;)

Hello hello!

Happy Wednesday! I had a lovely day off yesterday and spent it painting my nails! I mean what else would I do?! 

I've got another Valentine's Day-esque mani for you guys today I hope your not getting sick of them ;) lol! This one isn't very traditional because it only uses a little bit of pink :) I have been wanting to try some patchwork nails for a while now and decided what better to do then some patchwork hearts? Well now you know! ;) Take a look!


Colors used:
- Lime Crime Milky Ways
- Lime Crime Pastelchio
- White Acrylic Paint
- Black Acrylic Paint
- Blue Acrylic Paint
- Pink Acrylic Paint










And because I thought it would look cool, I mattified it :) 


Definitely loving it mattified! I'm so into the whole patchwork nail thing, I'm going to be trying another one really soon so keep your eyes open!

So what do you think?

Thanks for reading guys :) 

17 comments:

  1. So flippin cute! This mani is on the top of my favorites list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I would have spent 2 days painting and wouldn't have this result!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the matte version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. uaaaaaau!! this is soooo adorable and the details on the hearts are just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I would never have the patience you need for that!
    And I totally love the shape of your nails! I wanted to go for square as well, but the edges break off all the time :( So I'm going round again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THESE ARE SO FREAKIN CUTE. very original! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is the cutest VM I have seen this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Menuda monada de manicura !
    Me ha encantado guapa con tanto colorido !
    Los corazones te han quedado perfecto :)

    Un besazo <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, how adorable <3 Surprisingly, this reminds me of Frankenstein, but a cute version. Probably the stitches hahaa :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kristine, these are adorable! I love the patchwork hearts and the patterns inside are very well painted. I'm definitely not getting sick of your valentine manicures. It only comes one month a year so paint on! Cant wait to see whats next :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow such a cute mani the best i've seen in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are amazing!!!!!! I absolutely love them!!

    ReplyDelete