Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Lazy 15: inspired from another bloggger's

Good morning again!!

I totally forgot to write this post last night O.O So this will be a rather short post as I'm writing it right before I leave for work -_- LOL So today is the last day of the Lazy 15!! I had so much fun doing it and seeing every one's manis I will miss it for sure! The blogger I was inspired by is Lindsey over at Nails 4 Dummies She did an AMAZING water marble for that challenge day using black polish and clear polish. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to try it! She wasn't lying abou it being hard to find a clear polish the spreads well tho -_- Eventually I found one that worked sorta lol! Make sure you check out HERS though its really beautiful! And here's mine! :) 


Colors used:
- China Glaze Glistening Snow
- China Glaze Angel Wings
- China Glaze Ruby Pumps
- Sally Hansen Black Out
- Wet N Wild Clear Polish
- Finger Paints Late Night Rendezvous 










I've got a little bit of blue going on on my middle finger -_- Sorry all that polish stains SO bad!! LOL

If you guys read this post earlier you would know that I was having some issues with blogger -_- It was telling me that I've used up all my storage space and I just couldn't figure out why because I haven't been blogging for all that long! Well incase any of you encounter this problem I found that if I resize my photos wayyyy smaller it takes up next to no space... So now I can post pictures again YAY! LOL 

So anyways what do you guys think??

Thanks for reading :) 


9 comments:

  1. Awwww, I'm blushing here! I think you did really good, I love it!!! I actually want to try this again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Yours is fab! I did like these a lot tho! Your watermarbling skillz far surpass mine tho haha! Thanks so much!! :D

      Delete
  2. Wow so pretty! You did a great job with the marbling! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! It gets easier the more I do it... It's just when polishes are stubborn that I get mad hahah :D

      Delete
  3. This looks so dope!!! I want to try glittery polish in my next water marble!!! I'm not quite sure why I haven't yet!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! :) I know I have no idea why I never thought of doing this! I'm so glad I did tho! :D

      Delete