Saturday, December 22, 2012

Moar ornaments!!!

Hello all you lovely people!

Today's design is done on my momma's nails! She wanted something Christmas-y so hopefully they'll last through the holidays! LOL As I was thinking of what to do I knew I didn't want to do red and green.... I'm a little red and greened out ;) So then we thought how about blue and gold? Turns out it's perfect! Take a look!


Colors used:
- Maybelline Color Show Bold Gold
- Maybelline Color Show Navy Narcissist 










Definitely in love with this combo! They remind me of little ornaments... hence the title LOL I know I'll be coming back to this color combo in the future!

So what do you think? Do they look like little ornaments to you?

Thanks for reading guys! :) 

4 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful, I like that you strayed from traditional red and green. Blue is awesome! And gold, well, that goes with every thing! Lovely nails, you have a lucky momma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lady!! They really were beautiful and she wore them all the way through Christmas!! Lol!! :)

      Delete
  2. This is super beautiful, so festive and lovely!

    ReplyDelete