Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Matte Zebra

Hello all!

So today you guys are going to see my very first acceptable free hand animal print :) I'm pretty excited about this one because I think it actually looks like zebra print woohoo!! I've been wanting to try a glossy/matte mani for a while now and had some extra time last night so I gave it a go. Take a look at how it turned out!



Colors used:
- Sinful Colors Black on Black
- NYC Matte Me Crazy










This look was really easy to create, I painted my base polish and then put NYC's Matte Me Crazy over it. When that was dry I used a striping brush and dipped it into my top coat to create the stripes. Easy right? :)

So what do you guys think? Does it look like zebra print?! I am so in love with animal print I've been working really hard to get better so I can show you guys some more :) 

Thank for reading everyone :)

11 comments:

  1. you did an amazing job! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you guys make me so happy *tear* I was a little nervous showing this because I still don't think it's the best zebra but im glad I did! Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  2. It looks totally awesome!! Zebra print was the one freehand animal print I could never get quite right, but you definitely perfected it :) I love the matte/glossy look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww your too sweet! Thank you so much!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Ooooooo! Me likey! Methinks I may have to try this. You are such a nail art enabler, lil Miss K! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nail art enablers are the best enablers out there ;) LOL I can't wait to see what you come up with!!! ^.^

      Delete