Monday, November 26, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge!

Hello again all you lovely readers!

If you read my previous post you'll know that Lorene over at Over Polished and myself have created a Christmas Nail Art Challenge and would LOVE for all you guys to join in!! Who wants to do 12 days of Christmas nails awesome-ness?! I know I do! ;)

And the Christmas season wouldn't be complete without gifts! That's why we are offering an awesome prize pack to one lucky person who completes the challenge with us! Will it be YOU? Well you gotta sign up and be down for the challenge with us to find out!! ;) 

Take a look at the challenge days!


Major props to Lorene who created this AMAZING graphic!
 I mean seriously look at that fabulousness!!! 

CHALLENGE POSTS

In the graphic above you can see the date and theme for challenge. There are 3 challenges every week for 4 weeks. The first three weeks have the challenges spread across the entire week. For Christmas week, the challenges are three consecutive days ending on Christmas Day

Please publish your challenge on the date specified. You should include the Inlinkz code that we provide you via email at the bottom of your post. You’ll also need to add the link to your post to the Inlinkz collection.

If for some reason you can’t complete the challenge on that date, don’t worry. We’ll leave our Inlinkz collections open to submissions until the end of December. You will be emailed a different Inlinkz collection code for each challenge day.

SIGN UP

Please add your website to the Inlinkz collection below to join our challenge. Make sure you enter the correct email or you will not receive the inlinkz embed codes for each challenge.






PRIZES

If you complete all 12 challenges by December 26, 2012 you will be entered to win a New Year's Nail Polish Prize Pack (details coming soon!). You must sign up and post all challenges to the provided Inlinkz collections in order to be eligible. We will randomly select one winner. Winners outside of the US will be responsible for any import duties or taxes on the prize.

Feel free to download and repost the Challenge Graphic above or use this side bar graphic.






QUESTIONS??

Please leave a comment below and we'll try to answer it for you.

21 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun. I don't think I'll have time to do it. I know I would totally miss the 24th and 25th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL That's why I'm starting now! I hope to be ahead on the challenges because Chrismtas Eve and Day are always SUPER busy for me hah

      Delete
  2. Aw for the first time I'm bummed I'll be going on holiday in December! This seems like great fun. Can't wait to see all entries when I get back =) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww man! LOL Well I hope you have a fabulous holiday!! And all these awesome manis will be waiting for you when you get back! Hah :D

      Delete
  3. Be prepared for comedic relief...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little confused about the Inlinkz though... No I'm a lot confused!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! Never done a linky thing before...

      Delete
    2. I hope my email helped let me know if it didn't cuz I'm really bad at explaining things LOL :)

      Delete
  5. i'd love to participate... just hopping i'll menage to do all of it in time ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! I bet your designs will be amazing!!! :D

      Delete
  6. Your mani is AMAZING! The tears are worth it sister! So f#$%ing cute... j'adore. I am behind in the challenge by one task. Ahhh, gotta get my fairy tale nails done this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will the inlinkz be emailed out one at a time or the whole list at once? Just wondering... I only have 4 days this month that don't have a challenge mani on them so I'm going to have to schedule mine ahead of time ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As of right now I will be emailing them out one by one but once I get the hang of it I may send them out in one lump sum and send reminders every week LOl I'm so excited to see you designs!!! :)

      Delete
    2. OK Thanks! I'm excited to see all the designs also!! :D I have to say I ♥ ALL 12 of these ideas!!!

      Delete
  8. Aw man... This looks fun but I don't think I'll be able to join. I'm moving on the 13th of December and who knows how long it will take to get internet set up at my new place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww man! LOL If you do get set up really quick feel free to join in whenever you want! You don't have to do them all :)

      Delete
  9. AAWWWW girl!!! Why didn't you tell me about this!?! I'm going to try to do them all but I'm finished with school in like 3 weeks so it might get a little tough!!! I'm so excited your hosting this!! Can't wait to see your designs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I forgot! -_- Well at least you found it anyways!!! :) I'm so happy you joined I can't wait to see your designs!!! :D

      Delete