Saturday, October 6, 2012

Yay for Bundle Monster!!

Hello and good morning everyone!

I got my first set of Bundle Monster plates!!!!! I've been wanting to buy some for a while but just didn't want to spend the money on them :( I'm cheap I know :)  Well Bundle Monster recently came out with a Halloween Nail Art Contest but the catch is you have to use a Bundle Monster product in the manicure.... sooooo I bought some plates so I could enter the contest! I wonder if we can shamelessly ask for votes on our blogs? Hmm I'll have to ask :) 

SO ANYWAYS, can I just say how impressed I am with Bundle Monster shipping? I ordered my plates on the 2nd of October and they came in last night on the 5th! Seriously? Free shipping and it only took 3 days? WOW! I ended up buying the 2011 set because they had some nice halloween-y designs on them that I will end up using :) 

Ok let's get to today mani... I was just playing around with the plates and different polishes so I can see which polishes of mine are good for stamping and I created this! I used BM-205 :)



Colors used:
- Finger Paints Paper Mache
- China Glaze Agro


A little flash so you guys can see the pretty shimmer :)








Excuse the dried up cuticles :( with two halloween challenges this October I'm changing my polish more then ever so they are getting a little abused :( But I'm having so much fun with the challenges!!

So what do you guys think?
Oh and next week I'm going to start my Disney Days! If you didn't read my other post, once a week, most likely on a Wednseday (not set in stone), I'm going to post a manicure for different disney movies. I absolutely love disney movies :) If anyone wants to do it with me please email me at: kjones622@hotmail.com and I'll tell you what next week's movie is. I'd love to have some people join in with me but I'll still post by myself if I have to :) It will be fun guys!!! 

Thanks for reading enjoy your Saturday :)

4 comments: