Monday, October 8, 2012

TIHC Day 8: Ghosts :)

Hi everyone! 

Todays challenge hosted by Lacquer Dreams is ghosts!! I wanted to do something creative for this prompt but for the life of me I couldn't figure out what to do!! Finally after thinking about it forever it hit me!!! I love me some Super Mario and what better ghost to do then Boo!! I'm sorry if you guys don't know who Boo is but basically he's a ghost in the game who follows you when you're not looking but freezes when you turn around.... annoying little buggers but very cute :) And perfect for todays prompt! So lookie lookie!!



Colors used:
- Sally Hansen Black Out
- Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Black Diamonds
- Pure Ice Rose Bud
- Black Acrylic Paint
- White Acrylic Paint










They're so cute right?! :) 

Make sure you check out all of the other challengers today!! Also I just wanted to give a shout out to Bec who runs Lacquer Dreams and this challenge, she had kind of a rough week last week and I just wanted to wish her well and hope she gets back to posting soon because I know all of you that know her, myself included, love her nails and her creativity :) So get well soon please!!! :)

The rest of the challengers are below!!

Thanks for reading guys! :)

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I saw yours they're too cute!!! I never thought to do king boo. You know what they say, great minds think alike :)

      Delete
  2. I love Boo! You painted him really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Even tho he's a bad guy he's pretty darn cute isn't he? :)

      Delete
  3. These are extremely adorable! I love them!! Great job! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! He was actually pretty fun to paint :)

      Delete