Wednesday, October 10, 2012

HNAC Day 10: Candy Corn Yum!

Hello hello!!

Alright today is day 10 of the Halloween Nail Art Challenge by Glitter Obsession and it's candy corn! As soon as I read this prompt I knew exactly what I wanted to do: a gradient! Woo!!! Surprise! :) This one gave me a harder time on the clean up I think because the orange was so pigmented but oh well it's so pretty I don't even care!! Take a look :)


Colors used:
- Finger Paints Paper Mache
- Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow
- Sally Hansen Crushed
- Claire's Glow in the Dark










I picked up one of Claire's Glow in the Dark polishes while out shopping yesterday, you can kind of see the glitter that it has in it :) I was really hopeful the the glow in the dark would work really well because I don't have any glow and the dark and let me tell you it didn't disappoint! Unfortunately I couldn't get it to photograph no matter how hard I tried -_- so you'll just have to take my word for it :)

Oh and just so you know I am aware that the colors are out of order.....now -__- Oh well! :)

So what do you guys think??

Thanks for reading and make sure you check out all of the other challengers below!!! :)
*UPDATED* Got the code fr you guys here it is :)

8 comments: