Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness

Hi all!

So first off I want to say sorry that this post has taken so long to put up, I wanted to put it up in the very beginning of October but with two challenges this month things are a little bit hectic... so sorry!!! But as many of you know October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Most of us have been or will be touched by Breast Cancer at some point in our lives whether it's us personally or someone close to us. By raising awareness we can hopefully one day conquer Breast Cancer for good and never have to worry about it again!! So I present to you my Breast Cancer Awareness mani :)


Colors used:
- Finger Paints Paper Mache
- Sally Girl Hot Pink






Looks like I've got me some pink cuticles... oops!!




Nice and simple and straight to the point :) I really like how these came out not to mention that Sally Girl in Hot Pink is one of my favorite colors ever! It's even brighter in person!! I have a few more of these manis up my sleeve so you guys will be seeing some more pink here in October... you can never have enough pink you know :)

So what do you guys think??

Thanks for reading!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I wanted to go with something simple and this pink practically glows in the dark! lol

      Delete