Sunday, September 23, 2012

Wax paper manicure

Hello all!

Alright so a while back there was a trend going around called the plastic bag method for nail art where you paint nail polish on a plastic bag and when it's dry you can cut it and put it on your nails. Sorry thats a really awful explanation lol! But anyways I wanted to try it and unfortunately it didn't work out so well for me :( Then I heard that some people were using wax paper instead because it was easier to pull the nail polish off after it was dry. So I tried it that way and POOF! It worked! So without any further ado... I present my very first successful wax paper nails!


I was surprised at how much easier this was for me. I just painted on my nail polish and let it dry over night. The next day I peeled it off and cut it with my craft scissors. After a while I thought they needed some dots though :)




Colors used:
-Petites Baby Blue
-Sally Hansen Blue It
-Sally Hansen White On






I love how the blue looks like waves on my nails. What do you guys think?
Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment