Saturday, September 29, 2012

Simple and subtle

Hello everyone!

I've got a nice and simple design for you guys today, a dotticure! I love the way this design came out almost like lace and in this case less is definitely better, I tried to make it look more like lace and can I just say thank god I stopped and took pictures here lol. Take a look!


Colors used:
- China Glaze Fast Track I just LOVE this color guys it's a beautiful light brown/ nude packed with gold shimmer. Its so dreamy :)
- Finger Paints Paper Mache










This look was really easy to create. I just used the end of a paint brush to create the bigger dots and a toothpick to create the smaller dots and that's it! Simple and subtle and most definitely work appropriate!

What do you guys think??
Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment