Friday, September 21, 2012

Half moons with Sinful Colors Purple Diamonds

Hey everyone! 

Today I have a half moon/ gradient manicure. Sorry for all of the gradients but I just can't get enough of them! The Nailasaurus makes them so easy to do I find myself doing them all the time so bear with me guys lol. I started out with a base coat and then four coats of Sally Hansen Nearly Nude in Natural Pink. I almost wish I had picked a more opaque polish so I didn't have to wait SO long for them to dry. Then I used paper protectors and cut them in half and put them at the base of all of my nails. Then I used The Nailasaurus' technique and applied Sinful Colors Purple Diamonds on a makeup sponge and sponged them on my nails. I think I went over them about 3 times. I pulled off the paper protectors, added some top coat, and viola! Pretty half moons!



For my ring finger I just added silver rhinestones that I bought off of ebay. I might go back and add them to all of my nails though I really like that look.








What do you guys think? 
Thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. This is so stinkin CUTE!! I am so jealous of anyone who can do a good gradient! I have yet to master this skill!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!
      I'm currently in LOVE with the gradient trend. I'm definitely not perfect but I've gotten a lot better with practice :)
      And thank you for following me :) I love your blog too your nails are always so pretty I especially love the slime tutorial you just posted!

      Delete